Associate Professor, Member of Council
Affiliate Associate Professor
Doctor of Public Administration
Affiliate Associate Professor, Law Faculty of the Sulkhan Saba Orbeliani University. She was an Affiliate Assistant Professor at Faculty of Law and International Relations, Georgian Technical University (2017-2020), founder of the Educational Research Centre.
In public service held various positions. Nowadays she is a Deputy Head of HR Department, LEPL - Emergency Management Service at Ministry of Internal Affairs
In 2017 assessed Doctoral Theses on Special Category Personal Data Protection Standards in Public Sector of Georgia and International Experience. Since 2017 delivers lectures in Constitutional Law and Introduction in Law
Main area of research: Constitutional Law, Legal Theory, Election Law, Personal Data Protection Law, Penitentiary Law, Public Management.
Professor Gugava joined Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University in 2020.
- Constitutional law
- Georgian constitutional law
- Election law
- Introduction to law
- Personal data protection law
- Penitentiary law
- Public management
- Nato Gugava, Manual for the Managerial Staff of the Prison System, 2007.
- Constitutional Principles of Activities of Political Parties, Academic Journal of S-S Orbeliani University, № 2, 2020;
- Current Reform of the Electoral System in Georgia, International Scientific Journal Law Herald, №1 (1), 2020;
- Conditional Conviction and Peculiarities of Conviction of Juveniles, Collection of Research Papers, Georgian Technical University, 2019;
- Basis for Procession of Important Personal Data in Georgian Public Sector, journal Historical Verticals, GTU, №35, 2016;
- Personal Data Protection Inspector – Lawful Supervisor on Data Procession in Georgia, journal Authority and Society, GTU №4(40) 2016, I;
- Personal Data and Local Legislation, journal Historical Verticals, GPU, №34, 2016.