Enrolment on the Bachelor’s Academic Program and granting student’s status is carried out according to the document relevant to ranges of Unified National Examinations or/and legislative requirement envisaged in the ordinance N 224 by the Minster of Education and Science of Georgia.
An entrant is subject to primary registration to obtain the student’s status.
The following documents are required to be introduced while administrative registration at the university:
- Application to the Principal (the application form available at the university);
- The receipt confirming the first semester tuition fee has been paid (the university bank requisites are available at the university or university website);
- The original and copy of a full secondary/general education certificate (in case of getting respective education in different country – the document recognized by the National Center for Enhancement of Education Quality) ;
- A photocopy of an ID card by presenting its original at the same time (in case of foreign nationality, passport/ID card copy and its notarized translation);
- Two printed photos of 3X4 resolution and e-version of the photo on a CD;
- The original and copy of a military document (from those subject to military censorship);
- Filled out special application form (the form is available at the university)
- Any other document (if the Bachelor educational program or/and current legislation envisages any).