Professor, member of council
Doctor of Law, A dean of the Faculty of Law
Co-director of Public Administration Master Program, a Director of the Educational Research Center. In 2009 he upheld his doctoral dissertation on the topic – “Federalism Prospects in the Georgian Reality”. Prof. Goradze is a member of the International Society of Public Law and the Georgian Bar Association. He has held leading positions in the public service at various times. Since 2005 he has been lecturing on Constitutional Law and Law Methods. He has been working at Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University since 2014. Main areas of research: Constitutional Law, Territorial Arrangement of a State and Territorial Policy, Territorial Conflicts, Theory of Law and Philosophy.
- Introduction to the Constitutional Law
- Constitutional Law of Georgia
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Introduction to the Jurisprudence
- History of Political and Legal Doctrine
- Territorial-Political Organization Models of States
Books / Book Chapters
- Goradze George, Presidential Republic, in “Constitutionalism. General Introduction”, Book II, (in Geo.), Edited by Dimitry Gegenava, George Goradze and Mariam Jikia, Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University Press, Tbilisi, 2020
- Goradze George, Gegenava Dimitry, Tsanava Lana, Papashvili Tamar, Sioridze Giorgi, Vardosanidze Ketevan, Javakhishvili Paata, Matcharadze Zurab, Loladze Besik, Bregadze Rati, Tevzadze Tengiz, Introduction to the Georgian Constitutional Law, (in Geo.), Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University, Tbilisi, Georgia, 2019.
- Goradze George, Scotland – UK, in “Explorations for Reconciling of Breakaway Regions of Georgia”, (in Geo.), “Meridiani”, Tbilisi, Georgia, 2017.
- Goradze George, Federalism Prospects in Georgia, Critical Analysis, the monograph (in Geo.), Tbilisi, 2012.
- Goradze George, Varlam Badzagua, Private Arbitration (in Geo. and Eng.), Caucasus Centre for Disputes Resolution, Tbilisi, 2007.
- Interpretation of the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms by the Constitutional Court of Georgia, Important Issues of the Modern International Law (Collection of Scientific Papers), (in Geo.), the Faculty of Law and International Relations of Georgian Technical University, Tbilisi, 2020.
- Unconstitutional Omission and Anti-Constitutional Constitution of the Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia, (in Geo.), Journal “Orbeliani”, №1, 2019.
- Separation of Powers According to the New Amendments to the Constitution of Georgia – Problems and Prospects, (in Eng.), journal “Bratislava Law Review”, vol. 3, №1, 2019.
- Legal Bases of the Occupied Territories of Georgia and Prospects of De-occupation, (in Geo.), Materials of the International Scientific Conference, published by Faculty of Law and International Relations of the Georgian Technical University, Tbilisi, Georgia, 2019.
- Devolution in the UK: Expanded Powers in Social-Economic and Tax-Financial Spheres of Scotland, (in Geo.), Anniversary Edition “Lado Chanturia 55”, Prince David Institute for Law, Tbilisi, Georgia, 2018.
- The Problem of “Incompetence of People” in the Theory of Direct Democracy, (in Geo.), journal “Lawyer”, №3 (12), 2017.
- Devolution in the UK and Delegated Political-Administrative Powers to Scotland, (in Geo.), journal “Themis”, №10 (12), 2016.
- Criticism of Federalization Idea of Georgia, (in Geo.), Collection of Scientific Works Dedicated to 80th Anniversary of Professor Shota Phaphiashvili, Georgian Technical University, Tbilisi, Georgia, 2015.
- Features of Territorial Arrangement of Russia, (in Geo.), journal “Metsniereba da Tskhovreba”, №2 (10), 2014.
- Prospects of Federalism in Ukraine, (in Geo.), journal “Caucasus International University Herald”, №7, 2014.
- Imperial Federalism, (in Geo.), Actual Problems of Law, Materials of I International Scientific Conference, Georgian Technical University, 10-11 July, 2014.
- Two-subject Federation and the Problem of Governmental Integrity, (in Geo.), journal “Themis”, №5 (7), 2011.
- Federalisation of Georgia, (in Geo.), journal “Justice and Law”, №3, 2009.
- Private Arbitration in the Settlement of Tax Disputes, (in Russ.), journal “Treteisky Sud”, Sankt-Petersburg, RF, № 5 (53), 2007.
- Modern Federalizm of Germany, (in Geo.), journal “Individual and Constitution”, № 4, 2006.
- Features of the Law of Georgia on Private Arbitration, (in Russ.), journal “Treteisky Sud”, Sankt-Petersburg, RF, № 3 (33), 2004.
- Scalia Antonin, The Two Faces of Federalism, translation from English - Goradze George, Journal “Orbeliani”, №3, 2020.
- Welch Roger, Employment Law in Sport, Part II, translation from English and commentaries - Goradze George, journal “Lawyer”, №9, 2020.
- Welch Roger, Employment Law in Sport, Part I, translation from English - Goradze George, Jokhidze Elene, journal “Lawyer”, №8, 2019.