Sulkhan-Saba Orbelianis University awards scholarships to students in accordance with the rules established by the University in order to encourage them to study and participate in various activities.
The Main Criteria are:
Academic performance: - 65 points
Academic performance component is divided into two parts:
- English language - 35 points
- Other teaching courses – 30 points
Activities – 35 points
For scholarship purpose the activity is considered:
- Participation in the various events organized by the faculty (such: public lectures, conference, training, seminar, Olympics and other events’ planning and implementation).
- Publication an article;
- Participation in the PR activities of the University
- Establish good communication with the schools, employees and other organizations
- Other cultural – educational event, where Sabauni students are able to participate.
The award of a scholarship is a matter for the University. See more about the rule of issuing scholarship
There are several scholarships available at Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University.
Scholarship of SABA
Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani Scholarship, which is awarded to one of the highest rated students at the faculty.
The Faculty Scholarship is awarded according to the ranking list to students in the following positions of the Saba Scholarship (except the Faculty of Business and Tourism):
- For faculty of Law – 10 scholarships
- For faculty of Business and Tourism – 3 scholarships
- For faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences – 1 scholarship
Exclusively for the students of Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University, since 2014-2015 academic year, our partner Basisbank issues five scholarships for the students from the Faculty of Business and Tourism (according to the ranking list).
Micheil Tamarashvili scholarship
Exclusively for the students from the faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, one student from the faculty (second in the rating list) is awarded the scholarship.
Law firm “Migriauli and Partners” scholarship
The law firm "Migriauli & Partners" Scholarship is an exclusive scholarship of the Faculty of Law. The scholarship is awarded according to several criteria, namely:
The 4 students remaining outside the list of faculty scholarship (awarded by the university), law firm issues the scholarship to the student who has the high academic achievement in the field of private law.