- Specialty: Tourism
- Academic Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism
- Reference code: 0880101
- Duration of study: 4 years (240 credits)
- Language of instruction: Georgian
- Annual fee: 2250 GEL
- Program Enrollment Conditions: Subjects to pass: Georgian Language and Literature, Foreign Language, History
- Program Manager: Izolda Khokhashvili
Get ready to manage tourism businesses!
The Bachelor of Tourism program create the base for a successful career in tourism. The goal of the program is to develop a competitive specialist in the fast-growing tourism sector. This is done by ideally combining the components of tourism policy and practice, that gives the student a broad vision of sustainable tourism development policy, as well as practical skills for implementing and leading tourism businesses. The final report provides the student with a solid opportunity to contribute to the development of the tourism business and become its real representative.