Terms of Participation
Erasmus+ ICM is open to all students who:
- Has completed one academic year at university (in case of a master's degree, a first semester student may also be involved);
- Has the status of an active student;
- Is fluent in a foreign language at B2 level;
- Has good academic achievement (GPA less than 2.5);
- Has no financial debt to the University.
Note: First-year (undergraduate level) and final semester (both levels) students, as well as those who have a disciplinary sanction in accordance with the University Student Code of Conduct cannot participate in the competition.
Applicant is required to complete administrative registration at the beginning of the semester and pay the full tuition fee for the semester.
The procedures for participating in the competition are defined in the following stages:
- Registration (sending documents to the International Relations Manager);
- Foreign language test (for those who do not have an international certificate);
- Interview with the selection commission;
- Sending the initial results (nomination) to the host university and making a final decision by them;
- Concluding a learning agreement between the student and the host university;
- Forwarding the final documentation to the host university;
- Visa procedures;