Activity and Function
The library is a main educational Unit of the University.
The library provides service to students, academic and administrative staff. The library recourses are available for students, academic and administrative staff from foreign and local partner universities. The fund includes up to 20, 000 monographs, books, periodicals, e-resources and etc. in the various languages. The library is constantly maintaining and updating its existing collection. Facilitates the implementation of a quality learning process. The library offers readers world-renowned, internationally recognized scientific databases.
Library works every day except of Sunday
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 21:00hours
- Saturday: 09:00 – 18:00 hours.
- Mrs. Nana Pailodze: email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel.: 242 22 42 (103)
- Mrs. Tsiuri Teneishvili: email: email@example.com Tel.: 242 22 42 (103)
- Mrs. Nino Gugeshashvili: email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel.: 242 22 42 (103)
E-catalogue “Open Biblioe”allows the readers to search the literature electronically.
Activity and function:
- Replenishment of the library fund with both Georgian and foreign literature;
- Development of an optional library (provision of digital and material book fund);
- Renewal of the fund according to the current developments in the field;
- Providing information about library resources and services (eg for students and staff, orientation meetings, consultations, etc.);
- Increase collections in material and electronic form (books, magazines, CDs).
How to join the library
The library is primarily intended for the use of university students, academic and administrative staff. A prerequisite for using the library resources is to join the library. Membership in the library takes place once during the study period.
Rules of conduct in the library
It is prohibited in the reading hall: Noise, talking, use of mobile phones, use of computers in reading halls for entertainment sites, watching movies, gambling.