About The Faculty
Medicine is a very diverse profession with an expanding range of career options. The Faculty of Medicine is established at the Sulkhan-Saba Orbeiani University for the Implementation of relevant educational programs. The faculty is the one of the main educational unit of the University, its goal is to implement the educational programs and scientific-research activities of the University, to create and develop an educational environment in accordance with modern standards.
On the medical faculty students have a possibility to gain strong grounding in the basic and social science alongside a high level of patient contact (clinical component). They gain knowledge and elaborate skills based on patient needs for sustainability of population health and wellbeing.
Faculty of Medicine aim to train excellent clinicians well prepared for the future practice and for globalization of healthcare.
Faculty of medicine is focused on to elaborate students:
- Professional values and behavior;
- Professional Skills;
- Professional knowledge;
Medical faculty offers students:
- Integration of contemporary science and clinical learning through the course;
- Excellent facilities including clinical simulation Lab, anatomy Lab, etc;
- Early clinical involvement to anchor learning in real practice;
- Using modern teaching- learning methods (PBL, CBL, etc.)
- Peer-tutoring program;
- A comprehensive students welfare system;
- Promotion of social responsibility and increase focus on global health and medical research;
- Up to date curriculum
- Very high level of preparedness for working as a junior doctor
- Extensive clinical experience
- Friendly atmosphere
- Modern studding environment
Since 2022 the medical faculty of Sulkhan Saba Orbeliani University is the member of AMEE (European Medical Education Association). Membership of the Association for Medical Education (AMEE) gives new opportunities to the faculty.