Business Administration (Bachelor)
- Specialty: Business Administration
- Qualifications Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Reference code: 0880102
- Duration of study: 4 years (240 credits)
- Language of instruction: Georgian
- Annual fee: 2250 GEL
- Program Enrollment Conditions: Subjects to pass: Georgian Language and Literature, Foreign Language, History
- Program Manager: Tamta Mikaberidze
Get ready for managing a business!
The undergraduate program in Business Administration provides opportunities for career growth in a variety of directions. The program aims to develop managers with leadership skills, who are competitive and in demand in an ever-changing labor market. This is done by ideally combining the theoretical and practical aspects of business and management, that develops students' general competencies, practical and future skills. Finally, it provides guaranteed employment and management opportunities in the public, private and non-governmental sectors.