5th Annual Scientific International Conference in Development Studies
The Institute for Development Studies and the Faculty of Business and Technology Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University (Georgia) announces 5th International Scientific Conference "Sustainable Development: Initiatives, Solutions, Actions to Increase Well-Being" that take place on18th November 2022
The conference will take place in person in Tbilisi and be held in a hybrid format. Online presentations are welcomed as well.
- There is no participation or registration fee.
- Every participant will receive the Certificate.
- Working Language: English.
We invite researchers to submit abstracts / full papers for the consideration a variety of issues in the context of SDGs
- for interdisciplinary review of development and well-being;
- to encourage the creation of new knowledge with a complex vision;
- to form a new vision for finding ways of development, and overall
- to improve well-being.
- Journal of Development Studies
- IDS Proceedings
Important Deadlines and Dates
- 30th September –Submission of application and abstracts
- 5th October – Notification of Acceptance
- 8th November - Registration for attendance
- 18th November – Conference
- 1st December – Submission of Papers for Publication
Contact email: email@example.com