Erasmus+ student mobility at University of Salamanca
Date of placement:05/16/2023
Call for Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility at the Pontifical University of Salamanca is open now. Within the program, Sabauni students will study the Fall semester of 2023-2024 academic year in Salamanca, Spain. PhD students of Sabauni are allowed to participate.
Monthly grant: 850 euro
Travel: 820 euro
Erasmus+ program does not cover the Visa and insurance expenses.
Please, keep in mind that the Embassy of Spain that issues visas is not in Georgia, for that applicants needs to go to Turkey.
For the information about the University is visit the link
• Students transcript of records;
• Copy of passport;
• English language certificate, level B2 (TOEFEL, IELTS). In case of not having such a document, students will pass English language exam at the Language Center in Sabauni. You can submit proof of knowledge of all foreign languages. Knowledge of Spanish will be considered as an advantage;
• Motivational Letter (in English);
• Research plan for Mobility period in English/Spanish;
• CV in Europass format;
• Recommendation from the Faculty/Sabauni professor;
Documents should be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject: Erasmus+ Salamanca
Note 1: Additional documents can be requested regarding the requirements from the partner university/organization
Note 2: To credit recognition, Sabauni students should pay tuition fees for the Fall semester before the mobility
May 20- last day for the application documents
May 23, 14:00- English test (results will come directly to our office)
May 24- Interview with selection committee (you will be informed about exact time of the interview after registration)