Lessons for Entrepreneurs
On May 22-23 and 29-30 of 2021 Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University hosted series of trainings “Lessons for Entrepreneurs”, organized by the faculty of Business and Tourism of Sabauni. The trainings aim to raise awareness about entrepreneurship in the school children.
During the trainings school children get the detailed information about the following issues:
- What does it mean to be an entrepreneur and how to become an entrepreneur?
- Why entrepreneurship is an interesting business
- How to make an effective business plan and how to manage the business
- How resources are mobilized and managed
- How to build effective customer relationship
- Meaning of trade and its opportunities
- Georgia’s place in the world economy
Trainings were led by professor of Sabauni and trainees of New Economic School – Georgia.
As the results of the trainings the students were introduced to the following important issues:
- Role of entrepreneurs and its meaning
- The basic principles of economy
- Business project
- Entrepreneurial resources and customer relationship
- Taxes and regulations
The trainings were hold with the partnership with New Economic School- Georgia. They were supported by Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom